Programming Jobs at InterTech USA
We are seeking an experienced Senior Web Developer that can work comfortably in a fast paced environment. This position will be involved in full life-cycle development of web applications written in Adobe Flex 3.x and ColdFusion 8.x using SQL Server, Transact-SQL, and stored procedures. Strong database design skills a must along with HTML and .CSS. Successful candidate must be a fast learner who is self-motivated and willing to tackle any task assigned. The position is available immediately in our Missoula, Montana office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Technical lead for web development projects including information architecture, code creation and testing.
• Full life-cycle development of web-based applications and websites.
• Provide weekly status reports to the CEO.
• Lead client demonstrations.
• Participate in new business meetings.
• Assist with maintenance of third-party applications and systems.
• Assist project managers in writing technical requirements, project plans and specification documentation.
• Perform independent and guided research and development in an area of specialization.
• Adhere to coding best practices and established corporate standards.
• Participate in peer code reviews.
• Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement.
• Other duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma or equivalent required; B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum of three years Microsoft's Transact-SQL experience.
• Solid experience using Adobe ColdFusion and Adobe Flex.
• Experience developing interactive web sites and applications using SQL Server as a back-end.
• Knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7.x and Windows Server 2008.
• Strong understanding of technical issues surrounding development, maintenance, and upgrading of websites.
• Familiarity with web production issues including browser and platform compatibility, size and speed issues.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite helpful.
• Self-motivated, high energy team player; multi-tasking skills a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and strong sense of ownership.
• Self-motivated (proactive) and able to work independently.
• Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
InterTech USA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please email your resume for consideration.